Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Games

After Drewe's baptism and confirmation we ate dinner at my mom's house. The rest of the night was loaded with talking, relaxing, trampoline dodgeball, and Eenie-Inee-Over at my grandparent's house.

Kristine launching the ball at Drewe, Briggs, Connor and Aubrey.


From Left: Drewe, Aubrey, Ronin, Connor, and Briggs.

Oooooooh, that was close, Connor!


Drewe, Connor, Ronin, and Aubrey.

Drewe getting drilled with the ball.

The kids loved it when Uncle Cory threw the ball at them.

Lot's of cousins!
From left: Ronin, Aubrey, Briggs, Connor, Zoe, Drewe, Nicole, and Kaylee.

Go, girls, go!


Game of Eenie-Inee-Over.My brother, Cory, was in the mood to play this game over at my Grandma Hansen's house so we all headed over in the evening time. I haven't played this game since I was a kid - I forgot how much fun it is. We had a great time catching the balls that were thrown over the house and then running around and tagging the other team.



My dad: watching and waiting.

My Grandparents. Thanks for letting us bombard your house!



Running for the other side of the house.



Rigdon tried really hard to keep up with everyone.


When we were all tired, my grandparents brought out some frozen popcicles for us all to eat. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment