Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Photo Retakes of My Parents

Since my mom wasn't thrilled with their portraits that were taken last month, we did a photo reshoot Sunday evening. So here are a few of my favorites:

My mom and dad.

This river flows along right by our town so we headed to the river bank for a few shots. My mom, dad, and my niece, Drewe. We redid hers as well since she wasn't too much in the mood to smile from the first family portraits taken.



I like this photo just because Dad wasn't terribly "happy" to be doing their photos over again. He was explaining this to me but he actually looks happy while he's saying it - I love mom's expression here too.

New location.




Dad had finally had enough of getting his picture taken so we finished up and headed back to my house. I glanced over at the wheat field that is right by our house and told them "let's just do a few more in the wheat field." Since Dad started grumbling again, I brought along Rigdon since he was the only thing that was making dad smile at the moment. So here I am taking this photo with my camera in one hand and holding Rigdon in the other and telling him to look at Grandpa and say "smile." I think it worked pretty good. :)
I tried really hard to not "blow out" the sunset but my shots turned out with a white sky anyway - so I tried a little bit of photoshopping for the sky. How convincing is the sky to you? I think it's better than the alternative myself...you be the judge.



No comments:

Post a Comment