Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Twilight Movie: Eclipse

So, I got to finally go see the movie Eclipse - it was awesome. Me and my friend, Missy, had planned this night out several months ago. On the day of, I went to work and then I came home to this on my bed - my clothes already to go. Jed had laid out my clothes for me and even handwashed the shirt - aw, so sweet.

Missy and I took our husbands so it was a double date night. First we went and ate at a Mongolian restaurant and then headed to the movie theater. I couldn't let the moment pass without a few photos! So here are a few that we took with our phone.

Missy (Team Edward) and Me (obviously Team Jacob.)I told Missy she needs to get an Edward shirt - then we can duke it out! (Just kidding - but it's a funny thought.)
Yay for Eclipse!
Ok, so I was being a little theatrical in this one, but hey I was excited. Jed just rolls his eyes at me (but I know he gets a kick out of it) Missy is excited too - check out her expression as well.
The guys said they both enjoyed the movie too and since they behaved themselves maybe, just maybe, we'll take them to the next one that comes out.

2 comments:

  1. You are too Funny!! I went with my sisters and loved it! I don't think I could ever drag Dan to that movie with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That is so funny. I don't know if I have ever seen you that excited.

    ReplyDelete