Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Uncle Dave and Tammi's Visit

My Uncle Dave and his wife, Tammi, traveled from their home in Wisconsin to come and visit family in our neck of the woods for a few days. We rarely get to see them and so this was a special treat. A special picnic was held last night at my parent's house for all of Dave's siblings, my cousins, etc. We had a great time catching up with everyone.

Waiting around for the rest of the family to show up.
Jed and my brother, Cory.

  My Uncle Dave and Aunt Tammi - our special guests.


Just relaxing, laughing, and joking around.

Dave, my dad, and Karl.



Rigdon and Hudson making plans to raid the table.



My cousin, Wyatt, with Rigdon, Tammy

My mom getting things set up.


Spending time in Grandma's garden.
The peas are on and ready to eat! Yummy!

Our family shares this garden with my brother's family and my parents. It's kind of become the "community" garden. My kid's favorite part is most definitely the weeding, not! But the reward is worth it in the end.

Brooklyn, Rigdon, Hudson playing in the horses' water trough.

The older boys wrestling on the trampoline.

The most popular entertainment for the kids - the horses!



I can just imagine what Rigdon is saying in "real" English - "Come on horse! Eat my hay!"

Awe Mom, that didn't work!

I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! Wow, I'm impressed with how fast you get those pictures up on your blog!! It was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete