Saturday, July 17, 2010

Evidence of a Little Boy

Do you ever see something on any particular day and smile because what you see means that there is a little person living in your house? For instance, when you see tiny socks in your laundry basket, the wall newly scribbled with markers and crayons, or a room that was completely tidy five minutes ago now looks like a little tornado came through it?

The other day I walked into our quiet, empty living room and saw this:


It made me smile.

Not just because of what I was seeing but what it represented: my little boy had been there.


It made me wonder what wonderful adventures were taking place in that little mind of his.


Of course, once Rigdon saw that I was paying attention to his toys he came back in the room and began playing with them again.



2 comments: