Friday, July 8, 2011

Giddyup

My two super awesome aunts took a few of my kids and nieces and nephew out for a trail ride this week down by the river bottoms.   Since there were more kids than horses they had to ride in two shifts.

First Ride:

That horse on the very left, Soldier, is a freak of nature, I'm telling ya.  Look how huge he is compared to the other horses (who are tall horses themselves.)  I've ridden Soldier twice in the past, believe, me, it's real easy to get woozy just being up on that horse.

Connor loves Bullet.  He still wants me to buy him.


Aunt Renae on her mustang and little Zoe on Lady.

Riding buddys.

 

From left: Drewe, Christine, Nichole, and Aubrey.

From Left: Drewe, Kristine, Nichole, and Aubrey

Aubrey on Sabago.

Gettin' going.







Afterwards, we had a picnic outside at grandma's house.  My nieces - Nichole, Kristine, and Zoe.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. Hope everybody stayed in the saddel...something I've had trouble with as of late. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Soldier does look HUGE. I thought he was standing up from the others until you pointed it out. Looks like the kiddos had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the helmet became unbuckled somehow ;-) after the proof picture. So fun!

    ReplyDelete