Thursday, October 7, 2010

Some People Dance In The Rain, Others Just Get Wet

We've been having some strong thunder and lighting storms since last night.  The kids, like a bear to honey, automatically went outside to dance and play in the rain.
 

Sometimes our French-designed drains don't allow the water to flow through fast enough, causing huge pools of water along the street.  (I guess the French don't have the kind of rain we do here.)  The kids don't mind, it just means a whole lot of fun for them.




There is so much that you can learn from your kids.  They just grab hold of the opportunities that come their way and live them to the fullest.  Whereas, sometimes we adults just don't want to get wet.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder when and why we lose the ability to view life the way our kids do, and we once did. We'd probably all be a lot less uptight of we'd just get wet once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Buckskin! Thanks for posting a comment. Love your blog, your lifestyle is right up my alley, even though I'm not actually living it at this point in my life. I'll bet you are a wonderful person to hang out with, soley judging your personality from what I've read on your blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete