Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mouse in the House

I have had an unwanted little companion in my house the last few days.  I could hear him munching and scurrying around the kitchen during the late evenings while it's dark and I am at my computer desk (which is also in the kitchen.)   

I haven't had a mouse in the house for years but this little guy found his way in somehow.  Which is pretty typical this time of year when the weather starts turning cold, the spiders and mice look for warm places to stay.  But nothing creeps me out more than having mice trying to move in to MY home.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!

Luckily, this little guy finally found our mouse poison:

And then kindly placed himself on the back door matt to die so that we could just pick him up and throw him away.

What a nice little mouse.

Who is now in our dumpster.

No comments:

Post a Comment