Sunday, September 19, 2010

Spud Day


Saturday we headed to Spud Day with my parents and my brother's family to join in on the harvest celebration of the potato. Sounds a bit silly, I know, but Spud Day is like a miniature fair in a small hometown atmosphere.
Ready for the parade!

Uncle Sam starts off the parade every year.




This parade is great because tons of candy gets thrown out to the crowd, so the boys made sure their grocery sacks were ready to go.

"Are you excited for the parade, Rigdon?"

Rigdon didn't waste any time eating the candy that his grandma was grabbing for him.


Ronin looks like he's gonna get the "mother load" here.

Even the adults aren't shy about getting some candy. Go Terri!

My brother and his family.

I was surprised to see my Aunt Terri and Uncle Bruce Thompson at the parade.



Aubrey was in the parade this year with her band class.

She made sure to throw out some extra candy for us.

Of course she gave her daddy the most.






No comments:

Post a Comment