Monday, August 8, 2011

Everyone Should Have One of These


I have found me a new "Happy Place."  A place where I can just go and "be."

A place where this is my view.  Very serene, isn't it?


My new Happy Place is the hammock I bought awhile back.  Don't underestimate what some string weaved together and attatched to two trees can do for you.

  For awhile now I've been wanting to find a place where I could just relax, wind down, and maybe even have a chance to read in peace without having to leave the house and kids.  It had to be convenient.  Something that would help me catch my breath.  So the idea came to my mind one day that a hammock would be the perfect thing!

Boy, can I just say that this was best idea ever!!!!

How I wished I had thought of this years ago.  My hammock is so comfortable and just slowly swings you into la la land.   It's become my new therapy session.  It helps me let go of all the pent up stress and frustration that tends to accumulate as the days go by.

My kids love it too.  It's become the place to go when we all just need a break from the craziness.


 You can even wrap yourself up like a coccoon.

One word:  Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.


Course, it's always better when you can share it with someone.





Sometimes the kids will wake up in the morning and go straight out to the hammock in their pajamas and read.




I'm telling you, everyone should have one of these.

Have I convinced you yet?

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! I know where I'm coming for a reprieve! What a great idea and I LOVE the first photo of you! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete