Saturday, May 5, 2012

Women's Conference

Last week was great fun!  I got to spend a few days in Utah with my mother, two sisters, aunts, sister-in-law, and cousin for Women's Conference at BYU.  In all reality, Women's Conference = One Big Girl's Trip!  Boy did we have a ton of fun and laughed A LOT.


Of course it was really nice to get home too.  Although the first thing handed to me was this from Ronin:


Apparently, he was being disruptive by engaging in a dueling fight with rulers.  :)  So I signed the paper, all the while smiling to myself inside and thinking how this is sooooo like Ronin.  Cuz I'm not SWEATING THE SMALL STUFF!

3 comments:

  1. oh my... that last video had my whole family laughing so hard! Good times! I think you did a great job cutting and editing that video! Loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have a hard time taking you guys serious when you say to go to sleep and to stop being so loud :) *laughing* That's sooooo Ronin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the videos!! You did such a great job. I laughed so hard watching it. Already can't wait until next year!!!

    ReplyDelete