Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Painless Smile

Oh happy day!  I got my braces off yesterday!  :)

 No more painful smiles!  No more cuts and sores in my mouth!  No more trouble eating!  No more stashing an extra meal in all that metal! 

And best of all . . .

. . . I can kiss as passionately as I want to now!

Jed's been waiting for this since he walked off the plane from Iraq.  Yippee for the both of us!!!! :)

How cool that I even got a "certificate" and a bag of goodies  (of items I shouldn't have been eating while I had my braces.)  ;)  LOL.


Other toothy news...
Ronin and his little brother were playing chase a few weeks ago and both came around the same corner and collided into each other.


Unfortunately, Ronin broke his bottom tooth clear down to the nerve. OW!!!!!!

Luckily, Ronin found the broken off piece and our awesome dentist willingly came to our rescue on a late Friday night to glue the broken tooth back together.  Of course it's not a permanent solution but for now it'll hold.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look without the braces! I bet you're just loving it!

    ReplyDelete