Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Extreme Bullriding Night

It was rodeo time last week.  Yee haa!!!!

My parents bought our family tickets as an Easter gift.  :) 


We went on the first night, which happened to be "Extreme Bulls Night."   Heck yeah!!!
The whole night was all bullriding, which happens to be my favorite event. 

The rodeo was held in a local university football dome which was really nice since it was cold and rainy outside.   Gotta love that HUGE flag!

Ready to rock n' roll, people!!!  With cowboy hats on of course. 


Aubrey borrowed Jed's calvary hat for the night.






My brother, Cory, and his family were with us too.



 


I love watching fiesty bulls that don't cooperate or when they charge anyone in their path, like the rodeo clowns.  The whole element of danger is what makes this event so exciting to watch! 









My cousin, Laura, from Wisconsin was there helping out as well.  She's riding the rodeo circuit as Miss Rodeo Wisconsin!  Since she lives so far away from us and I don't get to see her very often, I tried to see if I could find her to say hello.  Sadly, security was tight and I wasn't allowed back by the animals and rodeo workers before the rodeo started.  However, Laura did have the chance to come visit us a few days later right before she flew back home. 

She even gave Aubrey an signed autograph.  :) 


Here are a few highlights from our night:

No comments:

Post a Comment