Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Visits

Our family made our Mother's Day rounds yesterday.  But first off, we spent a few hours baking cookies to take to our mommies.  Me and Connor made Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and Aubrey and Jed made Brown Sugar Cookies. 

We stopped by to see Jed's mother, Kris, first.

Yeah, the craziness all comes from Jed's side of the family for sure.

Naturally, the visit turned into a cookie tasting competition.  Jed wanted to know whose cookies were better.

Kris said it was a tie.  :)

Handsome Connor.

Next we visited my mother, Judy.

Gotta love my dads' shirts.  :)


My brother and his family came to visit around the same time too!


The evening was beautiful, so we spent some time just hanging outside.

The cousins played together for a little while.

Course Grandpa always gets sucked into it one way or another.






My cute little niece, Brooklyn.  She are Rigdon are good friends.

Didn't take long where someone came crying.



Me and my awesome kiddos.  Life would be much duller without them for sure.

And I'm very grateful for that.

I love being a mom!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to live by your moms! And your kids are so lucky to have you as their mom! By the way..you are beautiful! I don't think I have ever seen a bad picture of you.

    ReplyDelete