Thursday, June 9, 2011

Coming Home Video



Life with Jed being home is wonderful, even if it is for only a short while. It shouldn't surprise anyone that it took Jed a few days to adjust being home. Logically, Jed knew where he was, but his mind and body were still back in Iraq.  He came home a different man. He is now a man who has experienced the uncertainty and danger of being in a war zone. As the days have gone by, he's slowly been able to relax and be more like himself.


Extra footage for your entertainment:



A few signs that the kids made to welcome Jed:




6 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! You are so talented Mindy! I love how excited your kids were to see him.
    Enjoy your time!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Can't wait until I get to see my soldier again!! Hope you're having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brings back memories of returning from from Western Pacific deployments. I guess this old Master Chief is getting soft, cause this video has me a bit choked up.

    You have a beautiful family. Jed is a very lucky man. Enjoy the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful Mindy! I bet it has been wonderful to have Jed home! I really enjoyed watching that...thanks for sharing. And thanks for sharing your husband with our country. That is a true sacrifice for your family...Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful vidoe. I am so excited that you have your husband home for a while. I wish it was all over and you could keep him home all the time. Thanks for sharing, and helping me to remember to be grateful for the many blessings we have. Tell your husband THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindy, that was amazing. Thank you so much for sharing it. And thank you Jed for protecting us and our country!!!

    ReplyDelete