Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baseball Game

Last night we headed to a baseball game with my family. My cousin, Karl, was very generous and hooked us up with some tickets. We had great seats and had a fun time watching the game.
Halfway through the game, Connor and his cousin, Carson, got to go out onto the field for a race.

They had to run around on their bats and get dizzy and then race to the mascot. Carson won the race but they both won pizzas.

Aubrey was just happy to be with her daddy. Surprisingly, Aubrey really enjoyed watching the game too. She thinks she might like to actually play it next year. My sister and her husband are sitting right behind them.

Jed's police buddy, Bob, joined us too. He was fun to sit by.

My brother, Cory, and his son, Ethan.

My dad and Cory's other son, Briggs.

Carson, Connor and Ronin.

Thanks Karl for the tickets! You're awesome!

Happy times at the baseball game. The boys just ate it up. Now that I think about it, I believe this was their first time going to a game like this. Cool.

Our team ended up losing by two points. There were some exciting plays and it was so neat to watch it with our kids and family.

Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment