Tuesday, September 6, 2011



Is anyone else enjoying these gorgeous sunsets we've had recently?

When I see something like this picture above, the scripture comes to mind:  "Be still and know that I am God."

God is quite the artist in my humble opinion, isn't He?  I like to think sunsets are Gods' painted masterpieces in the sky.  Sometimes I enjoy just quietly sitting and watching the sky turn it's brilliant colors, examining the intricate details of His "brush strokes."  Is there any doubt He exists when you see something like this?  For me there is not.  This Earth and everything in it didn't happen by accident, there is order to everything God does.  We also didn't just happen by accident.  There is a purpose to our human existence, a reason for why we are here.  I am grateful to know what it is and through it I find true joy and happiness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment