Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcome Home Soldier!

Jed is finally home for good!!!!  :) 



We tried to surprise Rigdon too, but.....


Never as a child did I think that in my adult life I would be so intimately and personally exposed and involved with some of our nation's freedom keepers.  But how grateful I am for the wisdom, awareness, and perspective it has given me as a soldier's wife.  As this group of soldiers walked off that plane and began walking toward us, I was overwhelmed with gratitude for every single man and woman who serves in our military.  My heart swells with pride to know my husband is a part of serving our great nation.  This deployment has given me a whole new appreciation for our country, our freedoms, my family, and most especially for Jed. 

Our family is whole again.  There is no better feeling than that.

First family dinner ALL together!!!!  :)  Yay!

Welcome home, Jed, welcome home!

Special thanks to my sis-in-law, Lisa, for taking photos of our special moment.  And thanks to Malin for stepping in so suddenly to do our videotaping!!!  You are both wonderful!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the post...made me all happy for you this morning!!!! Glad he's home!

    ReplyDelete