Friday, April 29, 2011

They've Got Talent

Aubrey blew me away this week when she announced that she was going to be in the talent show at school.


Mind you, this is the same girl that makes every effort to avoid being in the spotlight in any kind of way.  When she first told me about the talent show a few weeks prior, I encouraged her to participate in it.  I got that look of "Are you crazy?" so I dropped the issue and didn't think anymore of it.

Why the change of heart?


She informed me that she was joining a group of kids from her band class....I guess that would explain it, she's wasn't going solo.  Rigdon and I decided that we'd go and watch her play.


Since Aubrey didn't want to be the only girl in the group, she recruited another girl to play with her.

The gym was packed.

Playing: You Give Love a Bad Name





No comments:

Post a Comment