Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Music Concert

Last night we attended Ronin's 2nd Grade Music Concert. 

My handsome little stud.


I love Ronin's rich, dark brown eyes.  I think they are such a beautiful color.

 

Dropping him off to wait with his classmates.  It was quite amusing to watch how the attention of the other kids went right to Ronin as soon as he showed up (he is the class clown, after all.)

Lots of energy in this room, or organized chaos, whichever you prefer.

It's time.




Music Concert Video.  This one's for you, Jed:     

I went to the concert not expecting to be stirred up with emotion, but it was surprisingly hard to fight back a few tears while listening to the children singing patriotic songs.  It made me miss Jed.  :(  I can certainly see why Ronin would often say how sad it made him to practice those songs at school. They would always make him think of his dad. 

Concert is over!   



A few of Ronin's supporters.




We're always glad when Grandma and Grandpa can come too.



Apparently student body elections are going on right now at the high school (where the concert was held.)  There were campaign posters all over the hallways.  As we were walking out, I saw this one.  Made me chuckle:

Clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment