Sunday, June 21, 2009

Arizona - Mesa Temple, June 16th

June 16th- we visited the Mesa Temple. The temple was apparently designed after Solomon's temple, or at least something similar to what the architecture was like back in the biblical times. It is a very beautiful temple. The grounds were fun to walk around in. We also visited the Visitors center, they had a lot of great stuff to see and learn.

Lewis family - Connor, Rigdon with Mindy, Aubrey, and Ronin.


Beginning our walk around the temple grounds.

All the girls: Nicole, Aubrey, Drewe, Kristine, Zoe, and Kaylee.

From left: My older sister, Penni, my parents, Carl and Judy, and me. So much for the tan I was really hoping to get while in sunny Arizona. I think I may have gotten a shade darker, but what does it matter if you can't tell?
My kids each got a picture in front of Jesus, in this one, it's Ronin.
I had many wonderful helpers during my stay - thanks girls for all of your help! I'm sure they'll all run away the next time they see me walking up to them with the baby in my arms.
(Rigdon's still sick and feverish. What I put this poor baby through!)

Connor with his cousins, Carson and Zoe.


I like this picture alot. I'm glad my kids got to see some of their cousins and strengthen those relationships. Growing up, I spent a lot of time with my cousins and loved it...I hope the bonds stay strong with them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment