Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Family Picnic & Hike

Wow, I'm super behind with all that's been going on in our family.  But here's a start.  :P

The day before Independence Day, we spent the day with my side of the family again.  We ate lunch and went for a hike.  Lot's of fun.  :)  Here's a ton of photos from the day:



My nieces, Zoe and Kristine.

Aubrey being a little too dramatic for the camera.





My lovely mother, Judy. 


Me 'n Rigdon.  :)

My brother's Lab, Cola.







THE HIKE:


It was a really hot day, so the kids cooled off in the creek.





Me and our kids (Jed was working.)



My sister, Penni, and her daughters.









 On the way back to the trailhead, we stopped back at the creek to cool off again.

Rigdon stayed out this time,

while Ronin tried to start a water fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment