Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Piano Recital 2012

Aubrey, Connor, and Ronin performed at their annual piano recital last night.  Every year the number of students has increased, which makes these recitals so much more fun!

I also love seeing my kid's progression from year to year as well.  It makes all those melt-down moments and "I wanna quit piano" requests worth going through.  I am really proud of them!  They did so well despite all the nerves kicking in.
Concentrating so hard!  :)

Lovely Rebekah is a sweetheart to put this on every year for her students and my moms.  :)

Wow, look how many students played this year (including my nephew, Briggs, for the first time!)  Just three years ago there were only three students, this year there were eight. 


I am very grateful that my kids have such a wonderful teacher, my mother!



Ending the night off with refreshments!



Here are some videos of the songs my kids played that night:

Aubrey - "Phantom of the Opera"


Connor's "Novella D-Moll"


Ronin's "Spring"

No comments:

Post a Comment