Friday, February 3, 2012

Moving Up

The month of January signifies a new beginning.  A fresh start.

And also advancements.

Especially for Rigdon:


He is now old enough to advance from the toddler nursery to the real Children's Primary at church with all the older kids.


Ooooh, my little guy is GROWING UP!  As much as I love seeing him gain confidence in doing new things, he is also our child of "lasts."  I'm realizing more and more how he'll be the last one to hit all of those sweet, little milestones we love to cherish in our family.  And then?  It's all over with.  Makes me a little sad really.  :(


But for now, I'm just gonna love every minute of it and try not to think about that.


AND. . . .

. . . Heaven help the Primary teacher who was lucky enough to get him!

|



No comments:

Post a Comment