Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ready For Spring

By show of hands, who is ready for SpRiNg?  Ah, good, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Just when the melting snow was almost completely gone and we could actually see our nice brown lawn, another snowstorm hits us.  This is the cycle that has kept repeating itself over and over this last week or two. 



Rigdon decided he wasn't going to wait around for spring any longer and pulled out his summertime toys.   Perhaps I shouldn't be holding my breath either.

I'm glad someone is enjoying themselves in this weather.  I am soooo ready for spring!

I'm pretty sure even our dog is ready for warmer weather.

Visitors always makes this guy happy!



My other boys are looking forward to NOT having to shovel the sidewalk.



Bring on the warm weather!

1 comment: