Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Connor Gets His Bear

Connor received his Bear rank tonight at our ward Pack Meeting. I got a call from his leader an hour before the meeting started and she told me that he had fulfilled all of his Bear requirements and would be getting his patch tonight. Wow! I was surprised. I had no idea that he was that close, I thought he still had a few more things to do. It's too bad Jed was out of town and couldn't be there.

Congratulations on getting your Bear, Connor!

Receiving his awards from Brother Siems.

Yeah!

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog!:) That is awesome Connor got his Bear. I need to start working with Caleb so he can get his. Good thing I have until the end of May! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Connor. That's awesome!! Mindy you look fab like always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Connor. I will try not to take it personal that we live blocks from each other and we had to find out on the blog. (just kidding) I realize we have been preoccupied lately. We love you so much and are very proud of the young man you are becomming.
    Grandma hansen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Connor! Mindy you look so pretty! It was so good to see all of you during our trip...until next time!!

    ReplyDelete