Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Piano Guys Concert

We were stoked to be able to attend a Piano Guys Concert last night!  Since the time we'd discovered them, they've been very popular in our family.  So it's no surprise that we jumped on the chance to see them perform when we heard they were coming to our neck of the woods.

Those is attendance - our two boys, Connor & Ronin, me :), and my mother, Judy.  Jed had to work and Aubrey had a school music festival to attend in another state.  Rigdon was off playing with cousins (thanks, Lisa!)

Let the show begin!

Not only are these guys extremely talented, they are hilarious too.  They had us all laughing.


Steve is my favorite -

The Piano Guys introducing the rest of their group members and the skills they bring to the group.

Ending the night with "What Makes You Beautiful."



Love, Love, Love these guys!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You got some really good pics of the Piano Guys - they are just amazing! Even after two hours of sitting on hard bleachers I didn't want them to quit. Great music + funny - what more could you ask for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am there with you Mindy I think these guys are great! You are so lucky that you were able to see them. Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete