Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back to School

Connor, Aubrey and Ronin's 1st day of school.

I kicked the kids out the door this morning for the first day of school. Woo Hoo! Actually, the kids were up before I was and I was up at 6:30. Connor and Aubrey were already dressed, with their hair done, and beds made. Ronin was well on his way to being ready too. Wow! If it could only last.
Aubrey said that she woke up several times throughout the night because she was so excited. This is the first year she has a locker and thinks that's pretty cool.
Aubrey- 6th Grade
Connor-4th Grade
Ronin-1st Grade

I think Rigdon won't know what to do with himself now that all of his playmates are gone. I guess I had better cherish these times at home with him because before long he'll be gone as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment