Thursday, April 30, 2009

Look what I found in the woods - a Rigdon Critter!

I was inspired by the Anne Geddes' photos and decided to do some creative photos that had Rigdon in them. They were a lot of fun to do - I thought you all might get a kick out of 'em.



Note: For those who have asked how I did it, I have an "Art Explosion" software that lets me do detailed cropping and putting photos together, airbrushing, shadowing, smudging, etc. I got the animal suit pictures from websites selling halloween costumes and then I just put Rigdon's face in them.






3 comments:

  1. So Cute!! I hope you don't mind that I look at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are SO cute! How did you do that? He is such a cute boy! :)

    ReplyDelete