Sunday, January 25, 2009

Aubrey and Connor's Ballroom Performance

It's show time! Aubrey and Connor just had their first ballroom performance in the Vietnese Waltz. It was a fun night watching different teams from all over. Aubrey and Connor did a great job.



Below is a video clip of the performance. I apologize ahead of time for the poor taping - I thought the cover was opened and then realized it was really closed. Also, my handling and zooming are still a work in progress....but I'm not as good as my dad yet...but don't you worry. Ha, Ha.



1 comment:

  1. Oh... they are too cute. Who are they taking lessons from? It brings back memories... OK, granted we were a little older but it does bring back memories. Makes me want to get my dancin' shoes on. Ha, ha! Just kidding! Not in my condition! :)

    ReplyDelete